Siberian Husky Healthy Diet Plan Info For Puppy, Mature, Adult, Senior, Dog Breed
Siberian husky are fed on several types of food, raw food, commercial dog food including dry and wet varieties. Generally, dog owners include more nutritional and healthier raw foods like chicken, beef, lamb, fish, fruits (no grapes, prunes or raisins) and vegetables to keep their dog healthy. If want to feed your Siberian Husky both a processed and raw diet, do not feed him both at the same meal, as they digest differently.
A consistent feeding schedule is essential for Siberian Husky breed dog.
We have prepared a healthy diet plan for Siberian Husky dog with the help of our vet experts. Following this health plan can be really beneficial for your dog.
Best Healthy Diet Plan For Siberian Husky Puppy Mature Adult Senior Dog Breed Info
Diet plan of Siberian Husky Puppy (3-6 months)
- You should give your Siberian Husky pup soft food especially milk till 6 weeks.
- You need feed your Siberian Husky pup2 times a day between 8 to 12 weeks.
- Food given to Siberian Husky pups include, eggs, boiled vegetables, bread, milk etc. It should not be given more than 1/3 cups per meal per day.
Diet plan of Mature Siberian Husky Dog ( 6-12 months)
- After 6 months puppy starts gaining maturity. Continue feeding your Siberian Husky dog 2 times a day.
- You now need to add protein rich food in your Siberian Husky dogs diet such as, lean meat, eggs, liver, red meat bones, boiled green vegetables, bananas etc.
- Totally remove grain feed from your dogs diet.
- Amount of feed should be 3/4 cups per day.
- Also, give chewing bones to your Siberian Husky dogs as chewing bones acts as a snacks and also helps in establishing wide jaws of your dog.
Diet Plan of Adult Siberian Husky dog ( 1-8 years)
- When your dog completes a life span of an year he steps into the category of adult Siberian Husky dogs. Now he need to be fed twice a day.
- Diet includes, lean meat, eggs, fruits, boiled vegetables, etc.
- Amount of feed should be half cups.
Diet Plan of Siberian Husky Dog ( 8 years and above)
- Feed your Siberian Husky dog just twice a day.
- Food you need to include is, boiled chicken, eggs, vegetables, fruits like banana etc. You can feed your dog 1 cups just twice a day.
Follow this nutritious and healthy diet plan given above you can ensure a good heath of your dog. Your dog will stays super active and fit by consuming this healthy diet. By feeding the right foods on right time and in right proportion will help you achieve best appetite for your dog.
Its a request from HelpSutra team if you are Siberian Husky owners kindly share your suggestions regarding diet plan of Siberian Husky dog by commenting on the box below. Also share your interesting experience with Siberian Husky dogs below this article. For more information about various dogs keep following HelpSutra as this Sutra is meant for your help.