Poodle Healthy Diet Plan Info For Puppy, Mature, Adult, Senior, Dog Breed
Offering your Poodle proper food is one of the most important elements in maintaining good health and fitness of Poodle. If your Poodle consumes something bad or healthy it will have a direct impact on is health.
People feel that by bringing home most high rated commercial food for dog is the best thing which they can feed to their dog. But no other food can beat natural home made food. Here we have made a healthy diet plan for Poodle dog which can help in making your Poodle dog healthy and super active.
There are many elements to understand and then consider:
How many times you offer meals? How much quantity you should feed your Poodle? What you should offer to your amazing canine family member?
We are here to discuss all of these topics in details.
Best Healthy Diet Plan For Poodle Puppy Mature Adult Senior Dog Breed Info
Diet plan of Poodle Puppy (3-6 months)
- You should give your Poodle pup soft food especially milk till 6 weeks.
- You need feed your Poodle pup 2 times a day between 8 to 12 weeks.
- Food given to Poodle pups include, eggs, boiled vegetables, bread, milk etc. It should not be given more than 1/3 cups per meal per day.
Diet plan of Mature Poodle Dog ( 6-12 months)
- After 6 months Poodle pup starts gaining maturity. Continue feeding your Poodle mature dog 2 times a day.
- You now need to add protein rich food in your Poodle mature dogs diet such as, lean meat, eggs, liver, red meat bones, boiled green vegetables, bananas etc.
- Totally remove grain feed from your dogs diet.
- Amount of feed should be 3/4 cups per day.
- Also, give chewing bones to your Poodle mature dogs as chewing bones acts as a snacks and also helps in establishing wide jaws of your dog.
Diet Plan of Adult Poodle dog ( 1-8 years)
- When your dog completes a life span of an year he steps into the category of adult Poodle dogs. Now he need to be fed twice a day.
- Diet includes, lean meat, eggs, fruits, boiled vegetables, etc.
- Amount of feed should be half cups.
Diet Plan of Poodle Dog ( 8 years and above)
- Feed your Poodle dog just twice a day.
- Food you need to include is, boiled chicken, eggs, vegetables, fruits like banana etc. You can feed your dog 1 cups just twice a day.
By following this simple and healthy diet plan given above you can ensure a good heath of your dog. Your dog will stays super active and fit by consuming this healthy diet. By feeding the right foods on right time and in right proportion will help you achieve best appetite for your dog.
If own a Poodle kindly share your suggestions regarding diet plan of Poodle dog by simply commenting on the box below. Your comments and feedback are precious to us. For more information about various dogs keep following HelpSutra as this Sutra is meant for your help.