Dogo Argentino, Healthy Diet Plan, Puppy, Mature, Adult, Senior Dog
Dogo Argentino is a large muscular breed popular pure white coat. They are bred for the purpose of big game hunting. Such dogs need extra care to maintain their stamina and health. To take care of his diet you need to make sure a healthy diet plan for Dogo Argentina Dog.
Dogo Argentina being a hunting breed needs meat daily in his diet. Dogo Argentina dog should be fed with four meals a day, 3 of meat of meat plus one meal of milk. After a period from 3 to 4 months, the puppy attains maturity and he needs 300 g of meat once a day. At this stage his need for calcium and phosphorus increases. This diet will continue till 8 – 10 months. After 10 months dog steps in adultery phase, now his need for meat has increased, and some dogs require large amounts meat at this time, like up to half a kg of meat a day.
After analysing the needs of Dogo Argentino our vet experts have made a diet plan which will ensure a healthy and fit structure of your dog. Here is the one.
Diet Plan For Dogo Argentino Breed Puppy Mature Adult Senior Dog
Diet plan of Dogo Argentino Puppy (3-6 months)
- Dogo Argentino Dog puppy is 3-6 months old.
- You should give your Dogo Argentino Dog puppy soft food especially milk till 6 weeks.
- You need feed your Dogo Argentino Dog puppy 2 times a day between 8 to 12 weeks.
- Food given to Dogo Argentino Dog pups include, eggs, boiled vegetables, bread, milk etc. It should not be given more than 1/3 cups per meal per day.
Diet plan of Mature Dogo Argentino Dog ( 6-12 months)
- After 6 months puppy starts gaining maturity. Continue feeding your Dogo Argentino dog 2 times a day.
- You now need to add protein rich food in your Dogo Argentino dogs diet such as, lean meat, eggs, liver, red meat bones, boiled green vegetables, bananas etc.
- Totally remove grain feed from your dogs diet.
- Amount of feed should be 3/4 cups per day.
- Also, give chewing bones to your Dogo Argentino dogs as chewing bones acts as a snacks and also helps in establishing wide jaws of your dog.
Diet Plan of Adult English Bull dogs ( 1-8 years)
- When your dog completes a life span of an year he steps into the category of adult Dogo Argentino dogs. Now he need to be fed twice a day.
- Diet includes, lean meat, eggs, fruits, boiled vegetables, etc.
- Amount of feed should be half cups.
Diet Plan of Dogo Argentino Dog ( 8 years and above)
- Feed your Dogo Argentino dog just twice a day.
- Food you need to include is, boiled chicken, eggs, vegetables, fruits like banana etc. You can feed your dog 1 cups just twice a day.
By following this simple and healthy diet plan given above you can ensure a good heath of your dog. Your dog will stays super active and fit by consuming this healthy diet. By feeding the right foods on right time and in right proportion will help you achieve best appetite for your dog.
If own a Dogo Argentino you can also share your experience about this dog with our users. Kindly give your suggestions regarding diet plan of Dogo Argentino dog by simply commenting on the box below. Your comments and feedback are precious to us. For more information about various dogs keep following HelpSutra as this Sutra is meant for your help.