Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Healthy Diet Plan Info For Puppy, Mature, Adult, Senior, Dog Breed
This article is mainly providing about Cavalier King Charles Spaniel dog breed the dietary nutrition plans information.You need to make best diet plan for Cavalier King Charles Spaniel in order to the genetic disorders they may be expected to develop. This will help in strengthening their hereditary weaknesses, such as their hearts, kidneys, liver, and blood circulatory system. But only thing which you should take care is, Home made food. You need to give nutrient filled food to your dog. While preparing their diets, you should include raw meat and vegetables when possible, under the guidance of veterinarians who are knowledgeable about canine nutrition.
Here is a healthy diet plan for Cavalier King Charles Spaniel dogs, kindly follow this to maintain good health of your dog.
Best Healthy Diet Plan For Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Puppy Mature Adult Senior Dog Breed Info
Diet plan of Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Puppy (3-6 months)
- You should give your Cavalier King Charles Spaniel pup soft food especially milk till 6 weeks.
- You need feed your Cavalier King Charles Spaniel pup 2 times a day between 8 to 12 weeks.
- Food given to Cavalier King Charles Spaniel pups include, eggs, boiled vegetables, bread, milk etc. It should not be given more than 1/3 cups per meal per day.
Diet plan of Mature Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Dog ( 6-12 months)
- After 6 months puppy starts gaining maturity. Continue feeding your Cavalier King Charles Spaniel dog 2 times a day.
- You now need to add protein rich food in your Cavalier King Charles Spaniel dogs diet such as, lean meat, eggs, liver, red meat bones, boiled green vegetables, bananas etc.
- Totally remove grain feed from your dogs diet.
- Amount of feed should be 3/4 cups per day.
- Also, give chewing bones to your Cavalier King Charles Spaniel dogs as chewing bones acts as a snacks and also helps in establishing wide jaws of your dog.
Diet Plan of Adult cavalier King Charles Spaniel dog ( 1-8 years)
- When your dog completes a life span of an year he steps into the category of adult Cavalier King Charles Spaniel dogs. Now he need to be fed twice a day.
- Diet includes, lean meat, eggs, fruits, boiled vegetables, etc.
- Amount of feed should be half cups.
Diet Plan of cavalier King Charles Spaniel Dog ( 8 years and above)
- Feed your Cavalier King Charles Spaniel dog just twice a day.
- Food you need to include is, boiled chicken, eggs, vegetables, fruits like banana etc. You can feed your dog 1 cups just twice a day.
Follow this nutritious and healthy diet plan given above you can ensure a good heath of your dog. Your dog will stays super active and fit by consuming this healthy diet. By feeding the right foods on right time and in right proportion will help you achieve best appetite for your dog.
We request all Cavalier King Charles Spaniel owners to kindly share your suggestions regarding diet plan of Cavalier King Charles Spaniel dog . You can comment on the box below. Also share your interesting experience with Cavalier King Charles Spaniel dogs below this article. For more information about various dogs keep following HelpSutra as this Sutra is meant for your help.