Cane Corso Best Healthy Diet Plan | Puppy |Mature |Adult | Senior | Dog Breed Info
The Cane Corso is strong and massive dog. This dog is more athletic and energetic than other mastiff dogs. Cane corso diet need to be strictly a protein one. Their food need to be full of Proteins and its levels in the food should be around 23 to 28 per cent also fat levels should 12 to 14 per cent. The protein and calcium plays a very important role in deciding the growth rate of the cane cross puppy. Cane corso dogs should be fed three times a day till it is 14 weeks old. Later, the meals should be reduced to twice a day.
We with the the help of our vet experts have made a diet plan for Cane Croso dogs. You can get an follow this healthy diet plan of Cane Croso dog to fetch healthy and fit body :
Best Healthy Diet Plan For Cane Corso Puppy Mature Adult Senior Dog Breed Info
Diet plan of Cane Corso Dog Puppy (3-6 months)
- You should give your Cane Corso Dog puppy soft food especially milk till 6 weeks.
- You need feed your Cane Corso Dog puppy 2 times a day between 8 to 12 weeks.
- Food given to Cane Corso Dog pups include, eggs, boiled vegetables, bread, milk etc. It should not be given more than 1/3 cups per meal per day.
Diet plan of Mature Cane Corso Dog ( 6-12 months)
- After 6 months puppy starts gaining maturity. Continue feeding your Cane Corso dog 2 times a day.
- You now need to add protein rich food in your Cane Corso dogs diet such as, lean meat, eggs, liver, red meat bones, boiled green vegetables, bananas etc.
- Totally remove grain feed from your dogs diet.
- Amount of feed should be 3/4 cups per day.
- Also, give chewing bones to your Cane Corso dogs as chewing bones acts as a snacks and also helps in establishing wide jaws of your dog.
Diet Plan of Adult Cane Corso dogs ( 1-8 years)
- When your dog completes a life span of an year he steps into the category of adult Cane Corso dogs. Now he need to be fed twice a day.
- Diet includes, lean meat, eggs, fruits, boiled vegetables, etc.
- Amount of feed should be half cups.
Diet Plan of Cane Corso Dog ( 8 years and above)
- Food you need to include is, boiled chicken, eggs, vegetables, fruits like banana etc. You can feed your dog 1 cups just twice a day.
By following this simple and healthy diet plan given above you can ensure a good heath of your dog. Your dog will stays super active and fit by consuming this healthy diet. By feeding the right foods on right time and in right proportion will help you achieve best appetite for your dog.
If own a Cane Corso kindly share your suggestions regarding diet plan of Cane Corso dog by simply commenting on the box below. Your comments and feedback are precious to us. For more information about various dogs keep following HelpSutra as this Sutra is meant for your help.