Healthy Diet Plan Of American Bully Breed Dogs | Puppy | Mature | Adult Dog | Senior Dog
American Bully pups which are under a year needs a healthy diet in order to establish strong bones. Generally, experts recommend a high protein, high fat, quality food for American Bully dogs. They recommend a food containing at least 20% fat content or higher, and at least 30% protein content or higher.
You must be confused on hoe much quantity of food your dogs need. Well, quantity will depend on your dog, or you can note simple step as much as they will eat. Yes, when it comes to feeding an American Bullies we recommend feeding them three times a day, or free feeding all day long. With age, their feeding patterns also change. After one and half year their metabolism changes on its own, and you will notice the puppy fat change into muscle.
So, you need to see what is the best food to feed an American Bully. Here we are going to discuss a diet plan for American Bully dog just take a review.
Diet Plan For Pug Breed Puppy Mature Adult Senior Dog
Diet Plan Of American Bully Puppy (Till 6 months)
- You should give your American Bully puppy soft food especially milk till 6 weeks.
- You need to feed your American Bully puppy 3 times a day between 8 to 12 weeks. After 3 months reduce the meal to 3 times a day till 6 months.
- Food given to American Bully pups include, eggs, boiled vegetables, bread, milk etc. It should not be given more than 1/3 cups per meal per day.
Diet Plan Of Mature American Bully dog ( 6-12 months)
- After 6 months American Bully puppy starts gaining maturity. Now, you need to feed your American Bully dog 2 times a day.
- Add protein rich food in your American Bully dogs diet such as, lean meat, eggs, liver, red meat bones, boiled green vegetables, bananas etc.
- Totally remove grain feed from your dogs diet.
- Amount of feed should be 3/4 cups per day.
- Also, give chewing bones to your American Bully dogs. These chewing bones acts as a snacks and also helps in establishing wide jaws of your dog.
Diet Plan Of Adult American Bully dogs ( 1-8 years)
- When your dog completes a life span of an year he steps into the category of adult American Bully dogs. Now he need to be fed twice a day.
- Diet includes, lean meat, eggs, fruits, boiled vegetables, etc.
- Amount of feed should be half cups.
Diet Plan Of Senior American Bully Dogs ( 8 years and above)
- A senior American Bully dog should be fed once or twice a day depends on appetite.
- Food you need to include is, boiled chicken, eggs, vegetables, fruits like banana etc. You can feed your dog 1 cups just twice a day.
Simply follow this healthy diet plan in order to maintain a healthy appetite of your dog. This will make your dog super active and fit. By feeding the right foods on right time and in right proportion will help you achieve best appetite for your dog.
If you have any suggestions regarding diet plan of American Bully dog you can leave your opinion on the box given below. Your opinion and feedback are precious to us. For more information about various dogs keep following HelpSutra as this Sutra is meant for your help.